Jun 8, 2013

Snow Blooms At 18: Pre-debut ::

 
Wasn't as amazing as you thought it would be, but it wasn't the worst either. :') 

     I'm not a professional or something, I just kind of enjoy taking pictures and Photoshop. lol And I did this as a favor to my dear friend on her 18th birthday.
The theme was "Modern Vintage" which we brain-stormed for quite some time. This first set was taken at Bredco with the sun on our favor. It was great for the shoot, but not for us. I felt like I was gonna get sunburned lol 
PS. I did her make up on this shoot. Happy it turned out okay :')
Amateur shots but made with love. Hihihi ♥ :')

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots! Love the teacup and the glasses. Nice blog, would you like to follow each other?

    Blue Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!

    xoxo,

    ansfthn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love your blouses!!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photography is gorgeous :)
    _____________________________________________
    Check out my blog too: heylinni.blogspot.com
    Fashion, hauls, ulzzang, tutorials, reviews <3
    Hopefully you can support me by following me
    I will gladly follow you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos
    !
    not like amateur

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous dear! The modern vintage look is perfect and there is such a dreamy, romantic vibe here!
    Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfits and the photography :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post!! follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfits and the photography :) love the womens shirts

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos...
    xx
    There's a giveaway on my blog if you are interested :)
    here's a link http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/12/sammydress-giveaway.html

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping some love on my blog! :)♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...